FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Kim Beckham, CLTC
ACSIA Partners LLC
Considering Long-Term Care Insurance? Kim Beckham Has a Digital Guide for You
It's available for immediate download
Victoria, TX April 24, 2018 -- If you're thinking about long-term care insurance, you've probably got many concerns and questions. Some of these may be answered by a digital guide from Kim Beckham of ACSIA Partners LLC.
"Dignity for Life: Five things you should know before considering Long Term Care Insurance," is a PDF publication that may be downloaded here: http://www.kimltc.com.
It addresses questions such as --
- What is long-term care and what are the odds I'll need it?
- What can I do to stave off the need for care?
- If I do need care, how much might it cost?
- Does Medicare cover any of this?
- How much does long-term care insurance cost, and are there any tax breaks to make it more affordable?
The guide also offers information on --
- what to do if a carrier turns down your application,
- why LTC protection is especially important for women, and
- alternatives such as a Health Savings Accounts, annuities, and LTC riders on a life insurance.
"It probably won't answer all your questions," says Beckham. "For others, I'm available by phone."
ACSIA Partners LLC is one of the nation’s largest long-term care (LTC) insurance agencies; and Beckham represents the company in AZ, KS, MI, OK, TX.
Beckham's company offers easy access to a wide variety of financial planning help:
- Long-term care insurance policies from multiple carriers,
- Annuities with tax-advantaged LTC features,
- Life insurance policies with LTC riders,
- Critical illness insurance,
- And additional protections including education about LTC needs and referrals to care services.
The company's assistance also includes special options for employee and association groups.
In California the company is known as xACSIA Partners Insurance Agency; in other states, as ACSIA Partners.
# # #
Many years ago we met Kim Beckham. At the time, we did not realize what a blessing this would turn out to be. Kim was just a very nice saleslady selling Long Term Care Insurance. We were in our… Read More
Gerald & Phyllis Lee